Senior Architectural Project Manager
We are seeking candidates for the full-time position of SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT MANAGER. This open position comes at an exciting time of growth within our firm and includes the opportunity for advancement to a managerial role. The candidate will work under the supervision of the Associates & Principals and will be involved in all phases of the design process including construction document production. Candidate will be responsible for preparing schematic design drawings and design development drawings, and contributing to construction documents in AutoCAD. Ability to manage in-house team members and consultants in a multi-person team environment is required. Additional responsibilities may include services related to marketing and office administration.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Undergraduate degree in architecture or related field(s) is required
• 10-15 years of architectural experience
• Experience in moderate to large scale commercial or institutional projects is required
• Excellent design and technical skills
• Self-motivated, dependable, thorough and engaged. Takes ownership of tasks assigned.
• Good communication (written and oral), organization and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a team environment or independently, based on the scale of a project
• Candidates must be proficient in AutoCAD, MS Office and Adobe programs at a minimum
• K-12 Educational design experience is a plus, but not required
• Revit and other computer generated rendering software experience is a plus, but not required
• Completion of an architectural undergraduate degree in the U.S. is a plus
• Architectural License is a plus. Desire for, or progress towards, licensure is a plus.
• LEED AP certification is a plus, but not required
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s level of experience and qualifications. Benefits include Health and Dental Plans; 401k with Employer Contributions; Profit Sharing; Paid Vacation, Sick, Holiday & Personal Time; Flex Time and Summer Hours. This is an in-person position.
Please submit resume, including work experience, references and portfolio in PDF format, via email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FVHD Architects-Planners will review all resumes and contact candidates believed to be best suited for this position. Resumes will be kept on file for future opportunities.