Architectural Historian Talks about the Early History of FVHDLocal Architectural Historian Jennifer Leynes held a presentation on the first half of the history of FVHD Architects-Planners. The event was held at The Trenton Museum at Ellarslie, in Cadwalader Park, the location of the FVHD 100 Years Exhibit, "Changing Face/Changing Place", also the name of the presentation by Ms. Leynes. The topics centered on important building projects in the Greater Trenton area from the early 1900's to the late 1960's, and the architects of FVHD during that period. Through most of that time, the firm was known as The P.L. Fowler Co., as well as Micklewright & Mountford. Some of the highlights include the many additions and new building projects for institutions such as the Mercer Hospital, Trenton School District, Trinity Cathedral, local businesses and public housing. FVHD would like to express our thanks to Jennifer for her interest in our company and her efforts to create the exhibit, and this presentation.
A copy of the presentation slides can be downloaded HERE.