|Project Name:||Window & Exterior Door Replacement at Overbrook High School
|Project Owner:||Pine Hill School District
|FVHD Project Number:||5082
|Project Location:||1200 Turnersville Road, Pine Hill, NJ 08021
|Bid Due Date:||Thursday, May 10, 2018
|Bid Due Time/Location:||2:00 PM (Prevailing Time) to Pine Hill Board of Education, Attn.: Deborah Piccirillo,1003 Turnersville Road, Pine Hill, NJ 08021
|Addenda Issued:||Clarification #1 issued May 1, 2018.
|Contract(s):||SingleOverall Contract (C008 or C009 or C011 or C012 with C047 & C092)
|Project Description:||The Project consists of selected window and exterior door replacements at Overbrook High School for the Pine Hill School District..
The work consists of but is not limited to the following:
Under Base Bid:
• Remove and replace indicated windows with aluminum framed stationary / projected windows with 1-inch gray tinted, tempered glazing, spandrel panels & insulated metal panels and mechanical louvers.
• Remove and replace exterior entrance doors, hardware, aluminum storefront framing with insulated glazing and security window film.
• Scrape, prime and paint existing exposed steel lintels, where shown on the drawings.
• Remove, salvage and turn over existing window air-conditioners to the Owner’s representative.
• Remove, salvage and turn over existing window treatment (blinds & shades) to the Owner’s representative.
• Temporarily remove, store and reinstall the existing door control devices (keypad, proximity reader, etc.) after the new storefront system / FRP doors are installed.
• Temporarily remove, store and reinstall the existing suspended ceiling system, light fixtures, detectors, devices after the new storefront system / FRP doors are installed.
• All mechanical and electrical system work.
• All other indicated work.
Separate Alternate Bids will be taken as follows:
• Alternate Bid GC-1: 1-Inch Dual Glazing with Integral Blinds at Base Bid Windows
• Alternate Bid GC-2: Security Window Film at Base Bid Windows
• Alternate Bid GC-2A: 1-Inch Dual Glazing with Integral Blinds and Security Window Film at Base Bid Windows
• Alternate Bid GC-3: Additional Windows with 1-Inch Insulated Glazing
• Alternate Bid GC-3A: Additional Windows, 1-Inch Dual Glazing with Integral Blinds
• Alternate Bid GC-3B: Security Window Film on Additional Windows
• Alternate Bid GC-3C: Additional Windows, 1-Inch Dual Glazing with Integral Blinds and Security Window Film
• Alternate Bid GC-4: Security Glazing
|Estimated Project Cost:||$260,000
|Contract Document Cost:||Bid Documents for the proposed Work are on file at the office of the Architect, FVHD, 1515 Lower Ferry Road, Trenton, NJ 08618, and may be inspected by prospective bidders during regular business hours. Any bidder should contact the Architect’s office at (609) 883-7101 to confirm availability of documents. Bid Documents will be available from the Architect a non-refundable fee of $100.00 for disk or upon deposit of $150 for each paper set, checks payable to Fraytak Veisz Hopkins Duthie, P.C. If contractor requests shipping, a direct shipping account number must be provided to the Architect and for paper sets, a separate non-refundable handling fee of $25 per set payable in advance. Deposits will be refunded if the bid documents are returned in whole in good condition, bound in proper order, unmarked and returned within ten (10) days after the opening of bids, by a Bidder submitting a bona fide bid.
|FVHD Contact:||Nelson Hemstreet - All questions must be sent only via mail or facsimile at (609) 883-2694 with the job number referenced.